We are seeking entries for our Holiday Wreath Contest. Create your Holiday wreath at home, and bring it in for public judging by Wednesday, December 20th at 10:00 a.m. We encourage you to bring them early to help decorate the Library.
Here are the rules:
· Ages 18 and older.
· One entry per person.
· Wreaths can be no more than 18" wide.
· Wreaths can weigh no more than 5 pounds.
· Wreaths can be decorated or embellished with paint or other decorations.
· No lights or battery operated lighting, please.
· Entrants must bring their wreaths to the adult circulation desk.
· Entries can be dropped off between Friday, December 1st and Wednesday, December 20th at 9:30 a.m. Judging with begin on Wednesday, December 20th.
· Public judging will be begin on Wednesday, December 20th from 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
· The winner will be announced around 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 20th. The winner does not have to be present to win. If the winner is not in attendance, he or she will be notified by telephone.
· All wreaths not picked up by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 3rd will be discarded.
· The library cannot be responsible for loss or damage to entries.
· All works displayed must conform to community standards. While we encourage diverse aesthetics, images should be suitable for viewers of all ages. Works that are deemed unsuitable for our environment will be removed.
· The first place winner in each category will receive a $30 gift certificate to Hobby Lobby, 2nd place winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to Hobby Lobby, and the 3rd place winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Hobby Lobby.